- Tuesday, October 13th, 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- 255 Main St., Cambridge, MA (Bus departs from Hyatt Regency Cambridge)
At Johnson & Johnson Innovation's network of regional centers, teams of science and business experts collaborate with innovators to accelerate cutting edge science into healthcare solutions. On this tour of Johnson & Johnson Innovation's Cambridge/Boston center, you will:
- Learn about Johnson & Johnson Innovation’s approach to sourcing innovation—which has produced over 200 collaborations in the past three years. Speaker: Robert Urban, PhD, Head, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Boston.
- Hear how Janssen Research & Development is leading the pursing pursuit of novel therapeutics and diagnostics utilizing microbiome research. Speaker: Dirk Gevers, PhD, Global Head, Janssen Human Microbiome Institute.
- Find out how Janssen Research & Development is integrating innovative science, novel therapeutics, precision diagnostics and new business models to nurture disease interception solutions. Speaker: Ben Wiegand, PhD, Head, Disease Interception Accelerator
- Watch how Ethicon is improving surgical care by better understanding surgeon behavior during surgery. Speaker: Steve Eichmann, Senior Director, Industrial Design and Human Factors, Ethicon
- Explore how J&J is pursuing the use of new 3D Printing manufacturing capabilities to accelerate development efforts and envision transformational new healthcare business models. Speaker: Paul Pandiscio, VP Supply Chain Product Management, DePuy Synthes.
- Hear how Johnson & Johnson Consumer introduced a category game changer with a new product called Neutrogena® Hydro Boost, using hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin.
A bus will meet the tour group in the Hyatt Regency Cambridge lobby promptly for the brief trip to Johnson & Johnson Innovation Center in Kendall Square. Alternatively, participants registered for the tour can meet the group at the main entrance at 255 Main St., Cambridge, at 9:15 am.