- Saturday, October 18th, 5:45 pm to 9:30 pm
- COSI (Board buses promptly at 5:45)
Help us celebrate the winners of this year's Science in Society awards, the Victor Cohn Prize for Excellence in Medical Science Reporting, and the Evert Clark/Seth Payne award for Young Journalists.
During the Saturday night awards reception at COSI (Center of Science and Industry), you can wander the exhibit halls with appetizers and refreshment in hand. Among the exhibits available for viewing will be: “Labs in Life,” Ohio State University’s three working research laboratories based at the Downtown museum. Ohio State and COSI have partnered to facilitate the university’s research and outreach – including studies that engage museum visitors.
All attendees are invited to attend the gala at no cost. Dress is smart business casual.
Complimentary light dinner will be served. Complimentary wine, beer, and soda will be available.
- 5:45 shuttles begin from Hilton to COSI. They will go back and forth all night, except during the program itself.
- 6:00-7:30 Bar open with complimentary wine, beer, soda, and juice. Light Mediterranean dinner buffets open. Explore COSI.
- 7:30 Awards presentation begins
- 8:15 Dessert begins after presentation, explore COSI, shuttles begin return trips.
- 9:00 Bar closes
- 9:30 Event Ends